Not all RV Warranties are the same. Some are just glorified savings accounts and some actually pay for needed repairs. Before you buy an RV warranty its important to know what all it covers and how much total will it payout for repairs. Its important to know the limits of the warranty you are considering. Its also important to get as much information as you can in writing. I always ask if they would be willing to provide that answer in writing? Hopefully that will help you receive a much more truthful answer.
- Search google for warranty company name and problems
- How much is the deductible?
- How do I see a list of participating dealers?
- How much will the warranty payout? As in if the cost of repair is only $2,000.00 but I only paid $500.00 for the warranty will they payout the $2,000?
- Email the question above to the representative you are talking?
- Would all repairs from this point forward be covered?
- What if water damage or another problem is found that occurred before I purchased the warranty would that be covered?